Monday, November 07, 2005

monday's thoughts

1. Science can be way fun. Like my super cool protocol involving pouring liquid nitrogen and crushing up stuff... but it is really lame when THERE JUST ISN'T ANY RNA IN THE SAMPLE. Today's science has pretty much proved that.. which sucks a WHOLE lot.

2. Again regarding science, today I had to make a judgement decision between my personal needs and what my job requires of me. Or, I thought I did and spent an hour agonizing over it. But then it turned out the whole thing was a big waste of an hour.. But I did decide I need to get myself out of this crazy place and into safe grad school.

3. A few minutes ago I had a ridiculous nose bleed. Odd, especially because the relative humidity outside is about 88%. Do you think I should have to follow all the protocols for handling blood, just because we have them? naw...

4. I just want to go home :) But I don't want to study. Damn you GRE's!!

5. Trent's enchiladas were amazing. And even better the second day, and very impressive to eat in the lunch room and brag about my gourmet chef boyfriend while everyone else eats their frozen entrees. Thanks bubs!

No comments: