Tuesday, July 01, 2008
I am determined to make it a good one. Here's what is on my list;
1. A wonderful weekend home with my family in California!
2. Being a party of my beloved April's wedding day.
3. Watching my garden grow and hopefully harvesting some goodies.
4. Starting my training program for OBX marathon. I've decided to really train for this one, just to see what will happen. I am thinking 3:20, but I don't want to ruin running with worrying. We'll see.
5. Getting a shed! No more tools in the kitchen!
6. Hanging out with with our awesome friends, Elizabeth's champagne party, Adam and Joanna's housewarming, Tri Prof's summer celebration, Crew Coach and his fiancee's new engagement!
7. Our awesome dog. She is hilarious!
8. More rowing and tennis.
9. Finishing Emily's cake topper and ring bearer pillow. I want to make them super special for my super special sista.
10. Getting lots of science done, with the goal of taking my oral exams this December/January to get them out of the way. And hopefully start writing a paper!
10. Spending time with my favorite person, Trent. All this house stuff and our busy schedules tends to get us so wound up and busy we forget how lucky we are to have each other. I really want to make an effort to have mini-celebrations/vacations whenever possible.