Monday, December 12, 2011

Some race pictures...








I know these aren't the most flattering pictures, but I had to share. People think I am exaggerating when I say the Ironman was really fun, but I think it is hard to argue with this evidence. No bike pictures (for now), I definitely don't look as happy in those. But look at that joy finishing the swim (I love the grumpy looking fellas in front and behind me!).

Those finish pictures (the last two) make me think of that feeling at that instant and... it is an incredible one. So happy it was captured!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I m having this error on a 4700 color laserjet connection printer.
It starts spitting out web pages non cease with this mistake.
any person has a suggestion if this is software application or device.
I have all latest driver and firmware updates. motorist I am filing a claim against is PCL6.
any sort of assistance would certainly be appreciated.

Feel free to visit my page - xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit