Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy News!


April and I at my birthday at Davis, I love this picture.

I have to say congratulations to my dear, amazing, lifelong friend April on the news of her recent engagement. I have known April since elementary school and our lives were intertwined all through our days at UCD. There wasn't a problem a long walk with our dogs on the beach couldn't solve. I am so happy for her and her awesome new career as a teacher in San Diego and her fabulous man Vic. A romantic proposal at the beach, adorable, just like them!!


April and me, same apartment, her birthday! I made cupcakes with her name spelled out in our quintessential birthday pear jelly beans.

Love you April!

(emily, do you recognize that orchid?! this was right after my tonsillectomy!)

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

Congrats to April!