Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I read too much apartment therapy...


Urban Outfitters. Sometimes I forget that they do more then hipster paradise tight jeans.

Although I am rocking a fabulous Obama t-shirt from my Mom from there... but anyways.

I have been trying to scope the internet for good deals for furnishing and decorating the new house (Linens n' Things is having a great sale on lamps!), since that is way more important than the whole hot water heater thing, you know.

Some good finds:

1. This sofa/bed. I have been debating about the "spare" room. Never having had any room that didn't have a dedicated purpose (or three), this freedom is blowing my mind. I definitely want guest room capabilities, but I think it would be silly to have the room entirely dedicated to it, but having a full size bed. Futons are nice, but I want something a little classier. Room and Board has beautiful pull out sofas, for about $1,700. Not quite our budget. I wonder if this sofa/bed is actually comfortable though? Love the design/color/simplicity.

2. This little jewelry dish is just precious. And maybe would finally organize my earrings?

3. Love these hooks, but in the theme of this entire endeavor, I am pretty sure I could make them myself.

4. Not sure where it would go, but I kinda like this rug. Or this one. Totally different, I realize. But for that price.. why not?!

Anyways, fun to look. Good to remind myself in 6 months when buying a rug is actually a priority. We are on day two of showering at the gym. I am gonna be super buff!

3 comments:

MissEm said...

I love those hooks too. How exactly are you thinking that you'll make them?

Sara said...

i love apartment therapy :) they even posted my question about a daybed! (which we still haven't picked and are waiting on again).

can i just say, for like the 5 millionth time, how impressed i am at your whole house resotration thing! if im ever passing through that part of the country im going to come sleep on your guest sofa ;)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,