Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Can't wait...

This was a while ago, but looking through my albums I found this.


The save-the-dates, addressed, stamped, and ready to go to the post office in their adorable Patagonia shoe box.

The invites are hopefully on their way here soon, so so cute, can't wait to see them. I got a nice return address stamp I am hoping I can use light colored ink to save myself from writing our address a million times.

This shindig is 74 days away, just about 10 weeks. So much to do! But I can't wait. I mean, look at us.. happy, fern-loving, campers.


This was an "outtake." But one of my favorites :)

2 comments:

e said...

did amanda tell you my baby is going to be born on the 16th? i pretty much have a non-stop countdown to your wedding running in my head at all times :)

MissScientistSF said...

Wow! What a lucky day for us both. How are you doing? Hooray for exciting count-downs!