Friday, October 06, 2006


Last night was our first gathering of the UNC Lady Biologist's Stitch and Bitch. Although only a few girls came over, we had SO much good food, mainly thanks to my amazing Bubs and Kelly's heavy hand with garlic, and had a great time taking a break from science and just chatting and stitching! Thanks Sara for the great idea, we are going to try to get together at least once a month. I bought some patterns from Sublime Stitching for embroidery, gotta ge cracking on Christmas presents! The picture is of a pillowcase I finished last night. I sadly forgot to take any pictures during the event :( Next time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw how cool!!! yay for SnB!
I'm home sick instead of in California :( but at least I have lots of knitting to keep me company.

dont know how far these cities are from you but you should check out these SnB meetings

http://www.stitchnbitch.org/snb_groups.htm#nc

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! Although, that pillowcase looks suspiciously like the one that is missing from my set of blue 900 thread-count sheets?

MissScientistSF said...

Nope, I bought a brand new set (only like 600 count) of Carolina blue sheets when I got here. Mom and Dad can attest. Sorry you are missing a pillowcase though!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,