Wednesday, January 07, 2009
2. Rock my oral exam. Seriously, blow them away.
3. Work on a paper that can be submitted this year.
4. Find a haircut that works.
5. Do a half IronMan. (I just signed up for the White Lake Half, we have a bunch of friends doing it with us. Means no Boston this year.. but I think I am ready for a new challenge).
6. Run because I love it.
7. Lift weights because it is good for me.
8. Communicate better with my boss so I don't dwell when angry and vent to poor Trent.
9. Be an awesome president. Organization is going to be key. And delegation. Lots of delegation.
10. Teach Sadie to be the best dog she can be.
11. Be kind to myself. Learn how to say no, to leading stuff and that extra slice of pizza.
12. Plan a wedding that reflects us and includes all our favorite people and things... on a budget.
13. Take a multivitamin, calcium, and omega-3 vitamin everyday.
That seems like a manageable list, no? Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2009 exceeds its expectations!