Thursday, January 15, 2009

And I am back!!

After a quick run in with the stomach virus devil, I am back in action. The past 48 hours were not so awesome, but I am feeling much better today and back to work. And today is a big day! We are heading for a quick marriage/lunch with Stephen and Amanda. Their real wedding is on Jan 31st, in Florida, but they wanted to take care of the license and legal beforehand, since their brothers are doing the ceremoney.

So we are off to the police station (not the courthouse, not sure why) to meet with the magistrate and have ourselves a little wedding. I had big plans of making everyone corsages and mini-cupcakes, but since I am barely back, I think I will have to scrap that idea. We will go out to lunch afterwards to celebrate. And then.. they buy a house tomorrow! Ridiculous kids, getting it all done in one week. I can't imagine.

I had fun looking around on the internet during my infirmary for wedding ideas, and came across a great model for what I want. Not exactly, but A Backyard Bride captures the mellow, fun, and loving feel I want, with about the same budget and size. Except mine will have more tacos. And hopefully some mariachis. Maybe not so mellow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An incredible health insurance hint that could help you save cash is to battle any health care bills which you believe are too extreme. All you have to do is technique your physician and often they'll be adaptable with you. Correcting a massive medical costs will save you a lot of money. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Scan2122344d[/url]

Anonymous said...

Look into making use of recycled or chargeable batteries for that items that demand electric batteries. Throw away power packs charge a ton of money to produce additionally they have harmful chemicals which can be damaging to the environment. By transitioning to reused or chargeable electric batteries, you may be trying to keep these chemical compounds far from the environment. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Philan4335d[/url]