Thursday, March 05, 2009

I have a date!

No, not for the wedding.. sillies.

For my orals!! Hoooray. Let the panicking commence.

April 13th I will go brain-o a brain-o with 5 of the smartest profs in town. They will put me through the ringer but I will show them I know why my project is the coolest.

Or so I hope.

I am actually pretty excited about this. But I also feel I will need lots of incentive-ization. Because I am a 10 year old. I am thinking:

* A month's pass to the yoga studio who graciously gives Trent's team a free class every week to help me stay calm and collected.

* As many coconut lattes as it takes.

* This. I wish. My poor lappy is holding strong, but I fear its days are numbered.

* New jeans when I am done writing. It has been a long time I am happy/embarrassed to say since I have bought new jeans.

* A trip up to Cape Cod to visit Norma when I am done with the test. Need to check with her, but we were talking about a spring visit and this could be awesome.

Then, the freedom to wedding plan without guilt, a trip home to California in May, and the knowledge that once I do these specific experiments, I am outta here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for yoga! You are going to beat me, my MCATs are end of May. Yuck.