Friday, November 13, 2009
1. Watching Trent's boys destroy Maryland on Saturday morning at University Lake.
2. Fun science. Seriously, things are going well in this arena.. awesome.
3. Lots and lots of digging to find the leak. Not that our post work swim (showers) and dinners out (no dishes) haven't been lovely.
4. Finishing thank you notes.
5. Planning Thanksgiving! I love this holiday.
6. Playing with our new hobby/life goal (music! details to come).
7. Embroidering fruitflies onto onsies for a upcoming lab baby shower.
8. Perhaps a first post-marathon run? Sadie is starting to go bonkers, poor girl.
9. Perhaps seeing "Men Who Stare at Goats." Looks pretty hilarious.
10. Reading, relaxing, lots of hot tea and homemade applesauce and other fall delights.