Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Day 25

Better day. Had a lazy morning but did manage to make it to work. Got a few things done (thank goodness for my assistant Sunny, who is seriously this guy. Which makes me Jack Donaghy, which I am kind of okay with).

Feeling slightly overwhelmed with how much work I have looming ahead of me finishing up this paper, but happy about the upcoming holidays and the idea that I am actually finishing this paper!!

A few things I am thankful for today:


Getting the new XX cd in the mail from blogger Lovely Morning. Not only does she have an adorable baby, she has great taste in music and is super generous to host a giveaway for some new tunes! Thank you Kristina!!


Still amazed by my new commuter. I am now realizing how exhausting my 500 pound Pinnacle was. Plus, she is gorgeous. And that little Petey Pablo in the front is pretty darn fun to come home to.


Wearing my new birthday scarf and gorgeous copper bracelet from the Naliboffs trip to Israel. The color of the scarf could not be more me and the bracelet is just lovely. Thank you!


How Pilot enjoys watching the world walk by. He could easily jump over this gate, but much prefers to just stand up here and watch families walk by to the park. I can't believe how big he is!


A hot cup of cocoa in my awesome New Hampshire mug. Perfect post-bike ride home drink! I love thinking of the sweet potter who made this.

No comments: