Monday, November 08, 2010

Two things...

that are making me ridiculously happy today.

1) There is a new muppets movie in the works. With Zack Galafakakis (or however you spell his name). Oh man, if he shares any scenes with the King Prawn, my head might explode.


2) This boat. Check it... Chris Craft Constellation, perfect size, great shape, reasonable price, with a liveaboard slip in WEST LAKE UNION, which is near both downtown and The Hutch? Where do I sign. 100 bonus points for that most gorgeous PILOT HOUSE. It is meant to be...


Just, you know, have to graduate, have the husband graduate, and move across the country. No big deal. All while being really sad about leaving Carrboro and our lives here.

BUT YOU CAN ALL COME STAY WITH US ON THE BOAT... Carrboro-ians.

Enough with the caps, I know, but seriously, I am jazzed.

No comments: