Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm 24!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Yay.

I love birthdays. I love any excuse to feel just a little more fabulous.

And I get my data today from my huge experiment, so hopefully, since it is my birthday, it will all be fabulous as well.

I am so thankful of all my awesome new friends here in NC, the fact that I am living my dream of becoming a scientist, that I have such an amazing family who supports me, that I have wonderful old friends who know me better than I know myself and who will always be a huge part of my life, and for my amazing boyfriend who makes everyday truly lovely.

Who needs presents or cake??

(Alas, I have no cute pictures to post of myself, unlike someone I know... This is just some random kid)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Nicole said...

happy birthday jean! love reading your blog!