Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Last night my birthday box arrived from SLO. Yay. Although they were under strict orders not to get me anything due to their amazing generosity during our road trip across the nation, and in helping us get our little cottage set up. But I was thrilled to see the packaging demanding to be opened upon arrival. Inside were these nifty matching aprons, perfect for our hosting duties this coming Thanksgiving! They even match our cottage! Thanks!!

Oh, and sorry I missed your call mom. I got a flu shot yesterday, so was feeling a bit fragile. So we had soup and both went to bed at 8 or so. It was lovely.

2 comments:

Sara said...

awww, you guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw! You match! You're like that couple in the matching aloha shirts on the whale watch. ;-) Thanks for sharing the pics.