Thursday, November 02, 2006

More pictures!

Some pictures from Halloween. I know there have only been pictures lately, my blog is more like shutterfly or something. Oh well, enjoy!

One of our professors had a really fun party. Here is Matt, friend and my TA, in his clever Mr. Potato Head costume. Trent was jealous.


I love carving pumpkins. Here I am celebrating with my buddies. No trick or treaters, or none before we left to Kelly's before we got ready, but since we were so close to the Franklin Street festivities I am sure some folks got to appreciate them. Franklin Street was pretty fun. We drove to our house after the prof's party and then walked along Franklin. The whole thing had a very SLO Farmer's Market feel, not too crowded but lots of folks. Apparently there were over 50,000 people, which is amazing. Some great costumes and no real drama. Sore feet the next day though!

Dierdre, Kelly and I went as Stepford Wives. Tons of makeup, lots of pearls, teased hair, cute dresses and adorable aprons we found at a vintage shop for $3 each. It was fun and easy. Apparently I thought we were posing in this picture, turns out we weren't. Oh man, it was a fun evening but I am too old to be getting to bed that late. Felt like an undergraduate!! But it is nice having our cottage so close to the action, a lot people crashed here after all the walking about.

Anyways, I will try to post about something other than pictures soon. Hope you all had a great Halloween. I am off to teach my kiddies how to purify an over-expressed recombinant protein! Should be interesting.

No comments: