Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Me, me, me.


Enough with house stuff for a bit, Emily has tagged me. Let's see.. seven random things about me. Here we go:

1. Since the start of the year, I have gone swimming every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 7am, except for one. And I regretted not going that one day. Even if I am all sleepy and blargh, getting up and going swimming makes me so much more productive during the day. I even now have my boss going twice a week too, I am spreading the message.

2. If money, environmental concerns, and mercury levels were no concern, I would eat sushi every single day. Tuna avocado rolls equal heaven.

3. I am irrationally afraid of people in mascot or other character outfits. I am a hugger, definitely, but I don't think just because you are wearing a furry suit, you should be allowed to hug me. I've been known to actually run away.

4. I have two lines at the inside of my elbow joint. My mom has that one one arm, I have it on both. Makes for great conversation at cocktail parties with geneticists.

5. I am a sponsored runner. Trent emailed my results from my Boston qualifying marathon to a bunch of companies and Sugoi decided to sponsor me. Pretty much fantastic, since I get cool clothes!

6. I think green algae is the coolest organism on Earth. Except for Trent, that is.

7. I always turn on music right before people come over to our house, if it isn't already on. And I am very careful about the music I pick. I have no idea where this came from.

Anyways, enjoy!

No comments: