Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Our Next Project...

Feeling antsy and day dreaming about the future when this grad school business is done with.

Not that I am in a hurry, I just love day dreaming about the future.

Things are quite lovely where they are right now.

However...

One major day dream is fixing up an old Airstream and spending a good chunk of time exploring the country, skiing in the winter, surfing in the spring, cycling trips in the fall.. all that good stuff.

So I may have emailed a craigslist posting about this beauty.


For $3000, she'd be all ours. Investors are welcome :) A 27' 1972 Airstream Argosy. Adorable. Even more adorable when we trick it out with Ikea furnishings, bamboo floors, homemade curtains and a sweet new coat of glossy paint.



Hey I can dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. Great Blog you've got here. I've been tooling around trying to find some new information and I think i found it! Thanks a lot!